This page informs you of our Company (AllBachelor) policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and other related software and mobile appliaction.
Terms for use for the individual consumer
If you want to reproduce or use content for any purpose or in any manner other than as described above, you will need our permission. Contact through facebook or contact Bishal khadka (information found on about me section of the application) Use of Images. Subscribers may use any image included on the application non-commercial (not for sale), educational purposes only, and in accordance with these
Send the message to our team. Sending or posting of your comments, feedback, information, suggestion or questions about this application is considered for the improvement of the app . If you have questions or suggestions about the app , or the information under the app, please send or post to our facebook page or contact me directly (Bishal Khadka) . You must not do the following things:
1. send or post that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it
2. send or post that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
3. send or post that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others ;
4. Send or post a sexually-explicit image, text or video.
5. You may not send or post that contains a virus or other harmful component.
6. Nor may you use language that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous, disruptive, or unlawful
We generally cannot offer any protection, guarantee, immunity or indemnification to the user using this app. This content is presented for general informational,educational purposes and advice only. Please seek independent professor or lecturer who is licensed or qualified. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, accurate, or error-free.. .
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on any of the Services, please use the following process to notify us. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing material once informed. All claims of copyright infringement should be send to Bishal khadka.
Your notice must contain the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature (as either the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner).
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner.